What does True Friend means?
I just don't understand.
My friend told me that,
True Friend are the one that who we can trust,
share our secret, never betray each other.
But,
Why I just can't have a True Friend?!
Why?!
I just don't understand! :'(
Last time we were best friend. And I treat you as my Best Friend who I trust and share all my secret to you.
Sometimes we laugh like crazy, we played, share our food and had so much fun.
When I moody, you're always here to cheer me up.
But now,
You betray me.
I don't know why you treat me like this!
Its really hurt! :'(
I know that some of your friend don't like me,
And sometimes they'll talk bad about me. I know.
But why you believe them?
Sometimes they just make story! The thing that never happen they just say and you believe them...
Why?!
I really want to have a True Friend that I can trust and never betray each other :'(
I really want it! :'(
I know that I always scold you & I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to scold you. Its just because I can't control my temper.
I'm sorry :(
*Anasthasia Ang Soo Theng*
I really sorry for what I've done. Sorry :(
I'll change my attitude and I'll control my temper.
So please give me some time to change it.
I promise it won't happen again. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment